The Swinburne University, Australia invites applications from international students for the international excellence scholarship for the undergraduate degree in the 2021/22 academic session.
High-achieving students who plan to study a bachelor program at Swinburne in 2021 may be eligible for this scholarship. These scholarships are awarded on academic merit.
The Swinburne University of Technology is an Australian public university based in Melbourne, Victoria. Its main campus is located in Hawthorn, a suburb of Melbourne which is located 7.5 km from the Melbourne central business district
Worth of Award
Scholarships are valued between 10% – 75% of your total tuition fees.
- Applicants must be eligible for a bachelor program
- Applicants must commence your bachelor program in 2021
- Applicants must accept your scholarship offer within 4 weeks of offer date
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
- Applicants must not be:
- A citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia
- Currently enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are enrolled in ELICOS only
- In receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- In receipt of any credit transfers or exemptions
- Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who do not meet standard course progression requirements
How to Apply
- You don’t need to submit a separate application* for these scholarships.
- Just apply for your Swinburne course of choice, and when they assess your course application they will automatically assess you for a Swinburne International scholarship.
Deadline: The application is ongoing