The Swinburne University, Australia seeks applications from international students for the international excellence scholarship for undergraduate degree programme.
High-achieving students who plan to study a bachelor program at Swinburne in 2017 may be eligible for this scholarship. These scholarships are awarded on academic merit.
The Swinburne University of Technology is an Australian public university based in Melbourne, Victoria. Its main campus is located in Hawthorn, a suburb of Melbourne which is located 7.5 km from the Melbourne central business district
Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
Worth of Award
Scholarships are valued between 10% – 25% of your total tuition fees. Please note, scholarship amount will be distributed throughout the duration of your studies and will vary depending on your previous academic results.
- Applicants must be eligible for a bachelor program
- Applicants must commence your bachelor program in 2017
- Applicants must accept your scholarship offer within 4 weeks of offer date
- Students who hold a conditional offer must accept their offer immediately after meeting their condition
- Applicants must not be:
- A citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia
- Currently enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are enrolled in ELICOS only
- In receipt of another form of scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- In receipt of any credit transfers or exemptions
- Standard course progression rules apply. Scholarships will cease for students who do not meet standard course progression requirements
How to Apply
Applications for undergraduate courses should be made through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) or direct to Swinburne, depending on the course and when they want to commence.
Deadline: The application deadline is 14 October 2016.