The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) seeks applications for Engineering International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship awarded to international students for 2017 intake.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a thriving university located in the center of Sydney, one of the world’s most desirable and multicultural cities.
If applicant’s previous education was not conducted in English; they are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing a recognised English language test and have achieved the required minimum scores.
The scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programmes.
Worth of Award
- The maxiumum total value of the Scholarship is $5,000 to each Recipient.
- The Scholarship will be awarded through a reduction of tuition fees only
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an application must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and must not be currently residing in Australia; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for either the:
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), (course code C09066); or
Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (course code C09067); and
- Must be commencing either the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), (course code C09066) or the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), Diploma in Professional Engineering Practice (course code C09067) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Must not have received a scholarship from UTS previously; and
- Must not be a sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student enrolled in an offshore program.
- All candidates must apply using the online Scholarships Application form.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The application will open on 16 September 2016 and close on 31 October 2016.