The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) invites applications for undergraduate scholarship in Australia for 2017/18 academic year awarded to international students in the field of Information Technology.
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a thriving university located in the center of Sydney, one of the world’s most desirable and multicultural cities.
If applicant’s previous education was not conducted in English; they are required to demonstrate proficiency in English by completing a recognised English language test and have achieved the required minimum scores.
The scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
Worth of Award
- The duration of the Scholarship is one semester.
- Extension of the Scholarship is not possible.
- The maxiumum total value of the Scholarship is $5,000 to each Recipient.
- The Scholarship will be awarded through a reduction of tuition fees only.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an application must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a commencing International student (neither an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen nor permanent resident of Australia); and must not be currently residing in Australia; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for either the:
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, (course code C10148); or
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice (course code C10345); and
- Must be commencing either the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, (course code C10148) or the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice (course code C10345) in the semester immediately following the Scholarship selection; and
- Must not have received a scholarship from UTS previously; and
- Must not be a sponsored student; and
- Must not be a student enrolled in an offshore program.
- All candidates must apply using the online Scholarships Application form.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The application deadline is 31 October 2016.