The University of South Australia invites applications for 20 Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarships for undergraduate or postgraduate (by coursework) degree programme.
The University of South Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It was formed in 1991 with the merger of the South Australian Institute of Technology and Colleges of Advanced Education.
Applicants must have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a high distinction average in previous studies.
Worth of Award
Recipients will receive a 50% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for up to four years of full-time study. Up to 20 scholarships are available.
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a high distinction average in previous studies
- Meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the program applied into
- Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into
How to Apply
- Step 1 – Find the best program for you.
- Step 2 – Check entry requirements Confirm applicants meet all of the above entry requirements (English, academic and program-specific requirements) for your program.
- Step 3 – Make sure your program is eligible for these scholarships. See the above criteria.
- Step 4 – Apply for your program Once you have submitted an application for an eligible program you will automatically be assessed and we will advise you if you’re successful. If you meet the eligibility criteria for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship you will be invited to submit an application for the scholarship.
Deadline: Applications are open now.