The University of South Australia invites applications for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarships in 2022.
The University of South Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It was formed in 1991 with the merger of the South Australian Institute of Technology and Colleges of Advanced Education.
Worth of Award
Recipients will receive a 50% reduction in their student contributions (tuition fees) for up to four years of full-time study.
- Be a prospective international student
- Be eligible to study in Australia
- Not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary
- Meet normal program admission requirements for the program applied into
- Have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a high distinction average in previous studies
- Meet the minimum English language entry requirements for the program applied into
How to Apply
- Step 1 – Find the best program for you.
- Step 2 – Check entry requirements Confirm applicants meet all of the above entry requirements (English, academic and program-specific requirements) for your program.
- Step 3 – Make sure your program is eligible for these scholarships. See the above criteria.
- Step 4 – Apply for your program Once you have submitted an application for an eligible program you will automatically be assessed and we will advise you if you’re successful. If you meet the eligibility criteria for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship you will be invited to submit an application for the scholarship.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria and have submitted the scholarship application form, you will be advised of the outcome along with your academic program assessment. If you are eligible but did not provide the completed form, you will still be invited to apply.
Deadline: Applications are open now.