Curtin University calls for applications for MBA (Global) Future Leaders Scholarship for 2017 for Australian, New Zealand and international students .
The MBA (Global) Future Leaders Scholarship has been developed by Curtin University to encourage and support academically talented students to commence the MBA (Global) at Curtin University.
Curtin is a leading Australian university with campuses in Australia & South-East Asia offering undergraduate, postgraduate & research opportunities.
Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for MBA programme at Curtin University.
Study Subject: Scholarship is tenable in business administration at Curtin University.
Worth of Award
This scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the MBA (Global) for up to a maximum of 2 years (based on a full-time load of 100 credits per semester):
- 50% of the student tuition fees* of the MBA (Global) each semester
The fee component of the scholarship will be paid directly to the student fee account in two installments per year to be paid prior to the census date relevant to each enrolled semester.
Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a MBA (Global) Scholarship:
- Receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in Semester 1, 2017
- Completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent
- Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded scholarships
- Not to be in receipt of any other sponsorship
- Students with credit for recognised learning (CRL) are not eligible.
- Deferral of this scholarship is not permitted.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is by post, electronically, fax or in person.
Step 1: Download
- Application form and guide available to download from right hand side of this page when scholarship is open for application
Step 2: Complete
- Important information such as documentation requirements are detailed in the application form
Step 3: Submit
- Closing date listed at top of page and on application form
- Late or incomplete applications will be assessed as ineligible
Step 4: Receipt
- Application receipt sent to email provided on application form within 10 working days of receiving application
Step 5: Assessment
- Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions and selection criteria in application form
- Academic merit
- Interview via phone or Skype (for shortlisted candidates only)
Step 6: Outcome
- Outcome sent via email within 2 weeks after the closing date (all successful and unsuccessful applicants notified)
Step 7: Acceptance
- Successful applicants must return acceptance documents within 2 weeks of scholarship offer
- Scholarship will be awarded if there are applicants of sufficient merit
- Scholarship will commence from first semester of study
- Scholarship is not transferrable to another major, course or university
Applications must be submitted in the following ways:
(Submit applicant’s completed application with all the required documentation)
Deadline: The application deadline is 9 January 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply