Central Queensland University Scholarships open for applications for international students for the academic year 2017-2018.These scholarships provide tuition fees (up to two years for masters by research and up to three years for doctoral study).
Central Queensland University (alternatively known as CQUniversity) is an Australian dual sector university based in Queensland. Its main campus is in North Rockhampton, Queensland.
English is the language of instruction and assessment across CQUniversity. Applicants are required to meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements for entry to programs.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate (research) programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
This scholarship provides the following benefits:
- Tuition fees (up to two years for Masters by Research; up to three years for Doctoral study)
- Overseas Student Health Cover
- Scholarships recipients will also be awarded an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) Scholarship. The APA Scholarship provides a living allowance scholarship ($26,288 in 2016).
To be eligible for this award, students must:
- Be an international applicant from any country (except New Zealand)
- Hold a Bachelor Honours 1 (or equivalent) qualification
How to Apply
The mode of applying is online. Students will need to provide certified copies of the supporting documents below:
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of academic transcripts (if original documents are in a language other than English)
- Personal identification document e.g. passport
- Evidence that you meet the English requirement e.g. English test results.
- If they do not have a latest academic transcript, please provide a copy of the most recent academic transcript. The International Admissions Team will be in contact if they need further information or documentation.
Deadline: The application deadline is 31 October 2016.