Nottingham Trent University Scholarships open for applications for international (non-EU) students to pursue full-time postgraduate programme in 2017.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a public university in Nottingham, England. It was founded as a new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic (later Nottingham Polytechnic). Its roots go back to 1843 with the establishment of the Nottingham Government School of Design which still exists within the university today.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time postgraduate course (excluding MBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC)
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- International Scholarships: £2,000
- Vietnam Scholarship: £4,000
- Indonesia Scholarship: £4,000
- Egypt Scholarship: £4,000
- Jordan Scholarship: £4,000
- Nottingham Business School International Scholarship: Up to half tuition fee
- School of Science and Technology Scholarships: 1 x half fee
To be eligible for consideration of an international scholarship, applicants must:
- Have been offered a place on an eligible full-time postgraduate course (excluding MBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC and exchange students)
- Be classed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent via email.
Deadline: Early closing date is 19 October 2016 and the final deadline is 16 November 2016.
Click here for more details and to apply