Coventry University, in collaboration with the British Council Ghana, offers scholarships for Ghanaian students to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to support and fuel the ambition of enterprising Ghanaians who would want to make a positive impact on the economy of Ghana.
Coventry University is a modern, forward thinking, enterprising University based in the city of Coventry in the heart of England just under one hour away from central London.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Two Postgraduate Tuition-Fee-only Scholarships
- One PhD Tuition-Fee-only Scholarship
- One Partial Undergraduate Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship applicant must
- Hold an offer for any course at Coventry University
- Be a Ghanaian and resident in Ghana at the time of application
- Show proof of ability to meet living and accommodation expenses whilst in the UK for the study.
- Not be a current student of Coventry University.
How to Apply
Complete the scholarship application form and submit it to the University via email. The scholarship procedure is separate from admission application and University needs all the following documents to consider their application:
- Completed scholarship application form.
- A copy of offer letter from Coventry University.
Deadline: The application deadline is 21st August 2016.