Sheffield Hallam University invites applications for its Transform Together Scholarships for International and European Union Students in the UK for the 2022/23 academic session.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
Worth of Award
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses* and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- be an international fee paying student
- (postgraduate only) – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your undergraduate honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- (postgraduate only) – have not been awarded a postgraduate qualification either in the UK or overseas in the past. Transform Together postgraduate scholarships are strictly for students progressing from undergraduate to postgraduate study.
- (undergraduate only) – must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
You must equally
- have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
How to Apply
Deadline: Finally, note that the closing date for applications is May 31, 2022.