Murdoch University offers Dean’s Scholarships for Scientific Excellence at the School of Engineering and Information Technology. These scholarships are open to domestic students for pursuing an undergraduate degree programme.
The Dean’s Scholarship for Scientific Excellence acknowledges and rewards commencing students in the School of Engineering and Information Technology who have a proven record of high academic achievement in previous studies, and a pursuit of scientific excellence.
Applicant must have received an ATAR score of 90 or equivalent result within the last 18 months from the closing date of the award.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Five scholarships will be reserved exclusively for students applying for admission into either:
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering; or
- Environmental Engineering; or
- Environmental Engineering and Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering (as a double major); or
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering and Chemistry (as a combined degree); or
- Environmental Engineering and Chemistry (as a combined degree)
Worth of Award
Multiple scholarships are available ranging from $6,000 to $9,000 each; plus an additional $2,000 for research purposes.
To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a domestic student;
- Have a West Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or equivalent;
- Have received an ATAR score of 90 or equivalent result within the last 18 months from the closing date of the award; and
- Have applied to study a course specialising in one of the majors offered by the School of
- Engineering and Information Technology (see list on application form).
How to Apply
- Download and complete the application form.
- Submit the completed application to scholarships-at-murdoch.edu.au
Deadline: The application deadline for Semester 1, 2017 will close January 5, 2017.
Click here for more details and to apply