UKFast offers international students at Manchester Metropolitan University the chance to win an MBA scholarship worth £6,000 discount on their course fees, and will join the MBA program in October 2016.
UKFast.Net Ltd is a business-to-business hosting company based in Manchester, UK. It is principally known for managed hosting, cloud services, and colocation.
English proficiency is an essential requirement for our MBA program. If English is not your first language, Manchester Met requests that you provide documentary evidence of your English language ability.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Master degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the field of Business Administration.
Worth of Award
UKFast is offering one winner the chance to receive a £6,000 discount on their course fees, and will join our MBA program in October 2016.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this scholarship:
Entry Criteria 1
- At least 3 years work experience
- A good degree (minimum 2.2) in any subject from a recognized University
- An equivalent academic or professional qualification, e.g. HND, CIMA, ACCA
Entry Criteria 2
Many candidates mistakenly believe that they must already have a university degree to earn a place in our MBA program. This is far from the case. We will also consider candidates with:
- Significant management experience (ideally 10+ years)
- A substantial record of achievement in Business and Leadership.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply by following the given steps:
- Check through the marketing criteria
- Launch a new product or service or revise an existing product or service and produce a 60-second advert selling your business idea
- Submit your CV, advert and complete the psychometric test online (which will be emailed to you once you’ve submitted your CV and video) via the form at the bottom of this page
Top tip: They will be using criteria based on a number of things to do with your idea. Such as the clarity of your idea, whether it is unique and how different it is in the market. University still want you to be creative when putting together your video and we will be judging you on how clear your message is, however, our focus will be on what your idea is and how you present it.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 11th September 2016.