the University of Wollongong Scholarships open for applications for students for the 2016/2017 are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate and research programme.
The University of Wollongong is a research-intensive university with an outstanding reputation for its learning environments across a broad range of disciplines.
All students are required to meet the UOW English language requirement for their course. Results in major international tests are accepted, including IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons and Cambridge.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate and research programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for studying all the subjects offered by the university.
Worth of Award
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships: The UES offers a 25% reduction of the international tuition fee for the duration of the course, up to a maximum of 4 years.
- Faculty Merit Scholarships: This scholarship provides a further 25% reduction of the international tuition fees bringing the total scholarship value to 50% off the tuition fee when offered in combination with the UES.
- UOW Bradman Foundation Scholarship for students from India: One scholar is selected annually for this award which offers a 50% tuition fee reduction for the duration of the UOW degree.
Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships
- 2017 Sydney Campus International Student Bursaries: The 2017 Sydney CBD Campus International Student Bursary is awarded in the form of a full tuition fee waiver of up the final 2 subjects in the 12-subject Master degree, or up to the final 3 subjects in the 16-subject Master degree. This is equivalent to a 16–18% reduction of the tuition fee on the full duration of the course.
- Sydney Business School Partial Tuition Scholarship: There are five (5) partial tuition scholarships available for international students commencing their first course at UOW’s Sydney Business School in each of the three (3) trimesters. The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
- University Postgraduate Award (UPA): Stipend for 2016: $26,288 non-taxable
- International Postgraduate Tuition Award (IPTA): The International Postgraduate Tuition Awards (IPTA) cover full tuition costs of international students for up to 4.5 years. IPTAs DO NOT provide a living allowance (stipend).
Applicants must follow the given criteria
- Be enrolled at UOW or have an unconditional offer of admission to UOW
- Have bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or equivalent results.
Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to apply: The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: Contact Employer
Click here for more details and to apply