The University of Kent is offering a number of scholarships for entry at taught master’s level to international students from around the world who will be starting at the University in September 2012. It is an annual scholarship.
Worth of Scholarship: £5000 (for one year of study) towards the cost of overseas tuition fees
- Applicants for postgraduate taught study at the University of Kent may ask to be considered for one of the University’s International Scholarships.
- In order to be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions 1 to 3 below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for a degree course at the University of Kent.
- the applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a degree course.
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the offer.
Applying for the Scholarship
You must first apply for admission. At the point of application for the scholarship, you are asked to submit an original essay of between 750 to 1,000 words on the topic: “Why have you chosen your selected postgraduate taught degree programme; why have you applied to the University of Kent; and how do you see your degree at Kent preparing you for your life after graduation“.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the information provided on your application documentation, together with the clear thinking and motivation shown in the submitted essay.
Deadline: May 31, 2012. Please apply for admission before this date.
If you have any questions, contact them via email: [email protected]
For more information, and to apply, click here.