The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Scholarships Secretariat calls on Ghanaian students to apply for a scholarship to pursue doctoral training programme in Germany
The Ministry of Education was established under the Civil Service Law 327 and under the PNDC Law 1993 with the mandate to provide relevant education to all Ghanaians.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing doctoral training programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of science.
Worth of Award
This is a fully funded scholarship
In order to apply for scholarship, applicant must follow the given criteria
- Must be a Ghanaian Citizen resident in Ghana
- Must be teaching staff of Public Tertiary Institution
- Be a first Degree holder with 2nd Class upper division or First Class
- Must hold Masters degree equivalent to B+ grade or above
- Should have a National Service certificate
- At the time of application, generally not more than six (6) years should have passed since the graduate gained the last degree
- Should not be more than 45 years
- Should be willing to learn German Language
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications and the mention documents by post. Requirements
- Should have a CV
- Should have a research proposal with time table
- Should develop research proposal with a would-be German supervisor
P.O. BOX M. 75
Deadline: The application deadline is 31st August 2016.