KIIT University India Scholarship Program (KUISP) opens for applications for international applicants to study in India on undergraduate or masters degree programme for all courses.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a coeducational, autonomous university located atBhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate or masters degree programme.
Study Subject: Applicants are eligible to apply for all courses except MBBS, Dental, Nursing and Architecture courses).
Worth of Award
- Applicants qualifying for the KUISP Full Scholarship program will be not be paying any fee towards their education, health insurance, boarding and lodging expenses at KIIT University.
- Applicants qualifying for the KUISP Half Scholarship program would be paying 50% of the total fee for international students which would cover their health insurance, boarding and lodging expenses.
- Applicants should bear the travelling expenses to Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India and their personal expenses during the duration of study.
Applicants should fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible to apply for the program:
- Applicants with good academic standing in their home institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should have a valid passport.
- Preference will be given to applicants from financially challenged background.
- International applicants are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The mode fo applying is online. Documents that have to be provided in order to apply are as follows:
- Copies of academic transcripts/mark sheets
- Copy of School leaving Certificate
- Copy of Degree Certificate (if applying for Master Programs)
- Recommendation Letter from the Embassy
- Proof of English proficiency (if available)
- Copies of certificates of academic honours or awards received (if available).
Deadline: The application deadline is 6th August 2016.