SP Jain School of Global Mnagement offers scholarships to those joining the undergraduate programs. Applicants from underrepresented countries or regions may qualify for special international scholarships, to provide a truly global learning experience. Students from North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia and East Asia are encouraged to apply for a scholarship.
There are various levels of scholarships granted. Scholarships are awarded based on the applicant’s academic performance, diversity and interview. Outstanding achievements in sports, social service or extracurricular activities at national or international level are also taken into account. All students receiving scholarships need to meet the Code of Conduct requirements.
Worth of Award
Scholarships are awarded based on outstanding academic achievement:
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma minimum score of 38 (students with a predicted grade of 38 points are eligible to apply)
- CBSE/ISC/HSC minimum score of 90% aggregate
- NSW Higher School Certificate (or equivalent) minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 90
- A Levels minimum grade A in three advanced level subjects in the same sitting (AAA)
High aptitude score
- SAT score above 2200
- SPJET score above 90th percentile
How to Apply
- While there is no formal application for scholarships, students are expected to send in a request in order to apply for a scholarship. The sooner the application is made, the greater the chance of receiving a scholarship.
- To apply for a scholarship, simply tick the scholarship box on the online application. Also comment in your essay about why you think you warrant financial assistance.
Requests for a scholarship can be sent by mail to any of the following individuals mentioned below:
Deadline: contact school