University of Chichester, UK invites applications for scholarships for 2016 entry available for students wishing to study:
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business and Finance
- MSc International Business and Marketing
Worth of Award
The scholarship is a reduction in tuition fees of £1,500.
How to Apply
- In order to apply you must have applied and received an offer for one of the above programmes and be fully self-funding and be from outside the EU.
- If you fulfill these conditions you should complete the application form and write an essay (details of the essay are given on the application form). Send this to the International Office by email [email protected]or post to University of Chichester, International Office, College Lane, Chichester PO19 6PE.
- They will consider your application and inform you if you have been successful within 10 days of your completed application form arriving in the International Office and you will be required to accept your place on the programme within four weeks of notification in order to obtain the award.
- The decision to award a scholarship is based on demonstration of a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity, such as professional work based achievements or significant contributions to your community and society.
- Short listing for the awards will be made by a panel of University of Chichester staff who will select the successful award winners. The decision of the panel is final.
Deadline: The closing date for applications is 31 August 2016.