The University of Queensland invites applications for a number of scholarships for international students to study the Master of Energy Studies commencing in Semester 1, 2017. Applicant must have IELTS overall 6.5; writing 6, reading 6, speaking 6, and listening 6.
The Master of Energy Studies provides the opportunity for individuals to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of energy systems, responsible business practice and contemporary energy challenges.
UQ Business School is independently ranked as one of the top business schools in Australia and amongst the leading institutions worldwide. Based in Brisbane, it brings together over 130 subject experts with over 8,000 students and offers a wide range of degree programs and executive education.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of energy studies.
Worth of Award
Up to six scholarships are offered, including
- One full tuition fee scholarship (up to $52,500)
- One tuition fee scholarship (up to $26,500)
- Four partial tuition fee scholarships (up to $5,000)
All scholarship candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution;
- At least three years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program and following the completion of an undergraduate degree; and
- International candidates must also demonstrate English language proficiency
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Deadline: The application deadline is 1st September 2016.