Cinema Makeup School USA (Los Angeles) and Fangoria magazine offer the co-sponsorship of Ve Neill Legends of Makeup Scholarship programme open to U.S. citizens, U.S. residents and to international students.
This scholarship has been introduced to identify those newcomers to make up who are dedicated and motivated by a passion for their craft to spearhead the next vanguard of professional makeup artists.
Cinema Makeup School was founded in 1993 by a professional makeup artist seeking to create a more comprehensive makeup artist school that offered up-to-date education to aspiring makeup and special effects technicians. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to a deserving young makeup artist who demonstrates talent, drive and potential far beyond the norm.
Worth of Award
- The 2017 Legends of Makeup Scholarship will consist of a $10,000 scholarship award to be applied towards any Cinema Makeup School program at its Los Angeles campus, and will be awarded to one person who is looking to further his or her education in the area of makeup artistry.
- The winner will be announced through the online resources of Cinema Makeup School.
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
Each applicant must meet the enrollment pre-requisites for Cinema Makeup School.
- Enrollment requirements: each individual must be over the age of 18 by the time they begin classes, and must have proof of high school completion or its equivalent.
- The Scholarship is open to U.S. citizens, U.S. residents and to international students who must meet the requirement of qualification for an M-1 student visa under the regulations of the U.S. Department of States.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
Deadline: The deadline for the 2017 award is December 1, 2016.
Click here for more details and to apply