Kingston University is offering a number of international scholarships open to prospective full-time postgraduates in any subject area on a one-year taught master’s degree based at the University.
Scholarships are available for both September entry and January entry (for courses with a relevant start date):
Worth of Scholarships: £3,300
You can apply for an award if you:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes)
- have an offer of a place on a course at Kingston for 2012/13 entry; and
- are not currently registered on a postgraduate course at Kingston University.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
How to Apply
Application is made online through their website after you have been made an offer of admission at the University.
Please also note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Deadline: May 31, 2012
For more information, and to apply, click here.