Copenhagen Business School, Department of Business and Politics invites applications for a PhD scholarship within the overall field of Business and Politics. The PhD project should focus on one of the 4 research themes of the Department: Business, Organizing and Governance, Civil Society, Money & Markets, Public Policy and Institutions.
A PhD scholarship runs for a period of 3 years and includes teaching obligations equivalent to a 1?2 year’s work (624 work hours). The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement.
To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level. The applicants must be fluent in English.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Ph.D. program.
Study Subject: The Ph.D. project should focus on one of the 4 research themes of the Department:
Business, Organizing, and Governance; Civil Society; Money & Markets; Public Policy and Institutions
Worth of Award
- A Ph.D. scholarship runs for a period of 3 years, and includes teaching obligations equivalent to a 1?2 year’s work (624 work hours).
- The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement.
- The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euros) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euros) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
The Ph.D. student will be enrolled at Ph.D. School in Organization and Management Studies (OMS).
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level. An educational background in the political or social sciences is necessary.
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing a Ph.D. at CBS. The applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
How to Apply
- The mode of application is online. The application (see link below) must include a 5-page project description.
- This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work-plan.
- In addition to the research proposal, the application must include copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, a brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications (if applicable), and one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis). Applicants must enclose documentation for English language skills if it is not the mother tongue.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is August 31, 2016.
Click here for more details and to apply