Applications for MBA scholarships are now open with Business School Netherlands (BSN), fully-funded through the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP).
Applicants living and working in one of the 51 NFP countries are invited to apply with Business School Netherlands (BSN) by 22 July 2016 to facilitate timeous application for funding with EP-Nuffic.
- Business School Netherlands (BSN), the Action Learning business school, is now open for applicants wanting to study an International MBA with a focus on food security.
- Eligible applicants living in one of the 51 NFP countries and working in Government, Semi-Government, small-medium organisations and local community NGO’s are currently invited to apply for the International Action Learning MBA with a Major in Food Security programme.
- This English part-time, blended learning MBA programme, allows for a very practical approach to educating business leaders of the future. The International Action Learning MBA is designed for working professionals in the food security/agriculture/farming sectors who are interested in finding solutions to current management issues within their own organisations whilst achieving personal enrichment and great ROI.
Worth of Award
There are plenty of benefits involved in the NFP scholarship opportunity with Business School Netherlands (BSN), the Action Learning business school.
- Successful applicants will receive a fully-funded MBA scholarship, which covers two international flights, two international conferences in the Netherlands, accommodation, meals, airport transfers whilst at the business school, as well as all study material.
- At the end of the MBA studies each candidate who has successfully completed their degree will receive a European accredited MBA degree. *Excludes graduation ceremony fees.
According to EP-Nuffic, the chances of obtaining an NFP scholarship increase if you live and work in Sub Saharan Africa, work in the food security industry and if you are a woman.
How to Apply
Applicants will first need to make application with Business School Netherlands for the specific NFP-qualified programme and ensure that they meet all the entry requirements of the International Action Learning MBA with a Major in Food Security programme.
Deadline: Application closes July 22, 2016
Email contact: [email protected]
Click here for the full list of entry criteria
Click here for more details and to apply