The Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University invites applications for MBA Scholarships available for non-Japanese applicants who wish to study at GLOBIS in 2017.
GLOBIS Scholarships are available to students who demonstrate the potential to contribute to the GLOBIS community through strong academic performance and exceptional leadership qualities.
The Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University is a graduate business school in Tokyo, Japan. Their mission is to develop visionary leaders who create and innovate societies. The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship can cover up to 50% of the tuition.
- Note: The scholarship amount does not cover the following fees and expenses: additional tuition for long-term enrollment, non-GLOBIS textbooks, extra-curricular expenses (ex. camp-based elective classes) and living expenses.
To receive a scholarship, applicants must adhere to the following conditions:
- Enrol in MBA, Hybrid, Part-time, On-Campus and Online (English), GLOBIS University in 2017
- Successfully complete the requirements for graduation
- Make continuous efforts to accomplish what is stated in your scholarship essay and contribute to the program
How to Apply
Please submit the scholarship essay along with GLOBIS application information on the Online Admission System. The required components for complete application packet are as follows:-
- Personal Data (required for all)
- Photo (required for all)
- Letter of Recommendation (required for all)
- Transcript (required for all)
- Certificate of Graduation
- Evidence of English Ability
- Essays (required for all)
- GMAT/GRE Score Report (optional)
- CV (optional)
- Statement of Financial Resources (all non-Japanese applicants)
Deadline: The application deadline is September 27, 2016.