The University of Sussex invites applications for SPRU 50th anniversary scholarship for the students from around the world to study masters at SPRU.
Normally at least an upper second-class undergraduate honours degree or other professional qualification or experience of equivalent standing is required. In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing the postgraduate program.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the diverse field of study.
Worth of Award
Scholarship of £10,000 towards fees with any remaining funds to be used to support maintenance will be awarded.
In order to be considered for the SPRU 50th Anniversary Scholarship applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Achieved or expect to achieve a 1st class undergraduate degree. However, 2:1s or equivalent international classification with excellent supporting statements are also eligible
- Have applied for and been offered a place to study full time on one of SPRU’s five MSc programs:
- MSc Energy Policy
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Science and Technology Policy
- MSc Strategic Innovation Management
- MSc Sustainable Development.
- Applicants must apply for an eligible Masters course and receive and accept an offer by 1 August 2016
- Applicants must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements
- Scholarship value is £10k which is used to offset the cost of fees or to support maintenance. Any remaining funds after the offset of fees are paid as a stipend to support maintenance.
- All applicants must either hold or expect to achieve a first-class undergraduate honours degree from a higher educational institution
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
How to Apply
Please use a current email address for correspondence will be via email. Please save a copy of your completed application form for yourself before sending it to Email: bmec-pgtsupport-at-sussex.ac.uk.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 22 July 2016.
Click here for more details and to apply