University College Dublin, Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School invites applications for GMAT MBA scholarships in 2022
Scholarships are awarded to academically exceptional students who will be ambassadors for the EMBA programme and the school during their studies and after graduation.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research centre offering a world-class MBA, leading PhD programme, a wide range of specialist Masters for both business and non-business graduates as well as Executive Development courses.
Worth of Award
- These GMAT MBA Scholarship merit-based scholarships cover up to the full tuition fees for either the MBA or Executive MBA.
- All scholarship applicants must already have been admitted to (have applied for, been interviewed and offered a place on) the EMBA Programme before they can be considered for any of the above scholarships. Open to exceptional Irish residents and international candidates who possess a GMAT of 700 or above.
- Candidates qualifying for more than one scholarship or bursary and successful in that, can’t add or combine them. They will be awarded the higher amount.
- Candidates can’t transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme.
- Scholarships and bursaries are also not allowed to be deferred to a future academic year so will be awarded to the student for the year they are offered a place only in UCD Smurfit. That is, students cannot defer their place in UCD Smurfit to a future year.
- Please note that UCD Belfield programmes run in conjunction with UCD Smurfit School – MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business – are not eligible for Scholarships.
How to Apply
- There is no separate application process for these scholarships.
- All successful applicants for the MBA or the Executive MBA are automatically considered.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Scholarships may be awarded prior to the closing date to exceptional candidates.
- Early application is recommended.
- NB As scholarships are limited and there is significant competition, applicants residing in Ireland may be required to attend an assessment centre as part of the scholarship review process.
Deadline: The application deadline is February, 28th 2022 (Full-time MBA), 29th April 2022 (Executive and Modular MBA)