CISCO invites applications for Technical Sales Engineer Internship programme in Switzerland. Applicants must currently in their penultimate year pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology, MIS, Mathematics, Physics, or another equivalent degree in a technical discipline is required (an emphasis on software design practices preferred). This is 9 weeks long Internship programme.
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees’ revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable – from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes.
Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real-world impact. You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
Worth of Award
This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Technical Sales Engineer Internship programme.
Eligibility: Interns should meet the following criteria in order to be eligible:
- Strong academic background with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for technology, creative thinker, and problem solver
- Application-centric skills
- Strong skills: Communication, influencing, organization, adaptability, flexibility, and highly self-motivated
- Demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills, teamwork, ability to work in collaborative environment – all with a positive attitude
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in the local language for the country of application and must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship. (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program.)
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This is 9 weeks long Internship programme.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Contact Employer