Two scholarships will be awarded for the 2016/17 academic year, covering full tuition for the MSc in Finance. The award does not include a stipend for living or other expenses.
Worth of Award
- completed MSc in Finance Application Form
- a competitive GMAT or GRE score of 600 or higher
- an essay based on one of the topics listed on the NASDAQ-CEU Business School Scholarship Application Form(Please submit the essay via the form.)
- The scholarship committee may waive the GMAT requirement in exceptional cases at its discretion.
- Applicants who are waived the GMAT requirement are required to take CEU’s internal mathematics test in person or online by video call.
- Please note that the NASDAQ scholarship committee meets monthly and evaluates applications as they arrive. Thus, you are encouraged to apply as soon as you have prepared your application package.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on the quality of applications, essays and GMAT scores
Deadline: To be considered, please submit the following before May 31, 2016