Swansea University invites applications for 40 scholarships for international students available to study full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme at the School of Management in September 2016.
The aim of the Swansea University scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able international students.
Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded at the School of Management.
Worth of Award
- Undergraduate Scholarships: £2,000 for one academic year – automatically deducted from tuition fees.
- Postgraduate Scholarships: £3,000 for one academic year -automatically deducted from tuition fees.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following guidelines:
- Applicants must be in receipt of an offer to study full-time at the School of Management in September 2016.
- Scholarships will be deducted from tuition fees and cannot be transferred to another intake if you defer entry.
- Applicants are not eligible to hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries, or home country sponsorship.
Nationality: Applicants for Developing Futures Undergraduate Scholarships must be from non-EU countries only and applicants for Developing Futures Postgraduate Scholarships can be from any country.
How to Apply: Applicants need to download and complete the Scholarship Application Form and return it via email.
Supporting Material: Please attach a transcript detailing courses and grades.
Deadline: The deadline for application is August 12, 2016.
Click here for more details and to apply