Coburg University of Applied Sciences and Arts in collaboration with University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (USST) invite applications for DAAD Masters degree program. The programme is taught in English while Language courses in German and Mandarin are offered.
Four semesters (two years)
Classes in Shanghai take place in the summer semester, the winter semester is to be completed in Coburg.
The international Master’s programme Analytical Instruments, Measurement and Sensor Technology (AIMS) covers subjects connected with the sensor market, which is growing on a worldwide scale. The fields of instrumental analytics, measurement and sensor technology are of outstanding practical importance for a wide variety of highly innovative industrial sectors, all of which have substantial economic impact and involve many scientific disciplines. Our cooperation with the University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (USST) allows students to focus on the international aspects of the industry.
Main courses: Sensor Technology, Mathematical Data Analysis, Computer-Based Measurement, Digital Signal Processing, Nanometrology, Photoelectric Detection
Electives: Computer Simulation of Sensors and Actuators, Chemical Sensors, Methods of Instrumental Analysis, Microacoustic Sensors, Design of Experiments, Scientific Documentation and Reporting, Medical Imaging Technologies, Risk of Investment in Emerging Technologies, Flow Measurement, Medical Imaging Technology, Automotive Electronics
How to Apply
- Fill in the application online
- print it out and send a signed hard copy with all required documents by post.
Required documents are:
- completed application, printed out and signed
- one passport-sized photo
- official certified copies of all of your diplomas
- original transcripts of grades or official copies
- TOEFL/IELTS or UNIcert® (for English language) scores
- copy of passport
- Applicants must also submit a letter of motivation. They will be informed by email, if their application is accepted.
Deadline: Deadline for the winter semester: 30 June
For German students: 31 August