Audencia Business School invites applications for a Partial Scholarship for an MBA program at Audencia in France. Audencia Business School is one of France’s elite Grande École higher education institutions. We are among the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – Equis, AACSB and AMBA.
Audencia has more than 202 quality academic partnerships in 57 countries, plus more than 160 accords with national and international companies. The school welcomes around 3100 students of over 80 nationalities on its 16 business programmes.
Worth of Award
Audencia Business School is offering you the opportunity to showcase your business skills and compete for a tuition fee waiver of up to 15,250 €!
- One (1) 50% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in first place
- One (1) 40% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in second place
- One (1) 30% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in third place
To be eligible for the prize, you need to apply directly to Audencia Business School and be admitted to the programme.
How to Enter
Enter the competition by completing the following:
- Take The Audencia MBA Challenge and The Business Challenge
- Answer the motivational statement by explaining why you should be the winner of one of a 30% to 50% tuition fee waiver
- Fill out your Personal Details
Deadline: application closes June 14th 2016, 22:59:59 UTC
Click here for more details and to apply