Audencia Business School invites applications for a Partial Scholarship for a Master’s program at Audencia in France
Audencia Business School is one of France’s elite Grande École higher education institutions globally for education and research in the fields of business and management, consistently ranked among the top 100 worldwide (The Economist Which MBA?). They are among the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – Equis, AACSB and AMBA.
Worth of Award
Audencia Business School is offering you the opportunity to showcase your business skills and compete for a tuition fee waiver of up to 9,700 €!
- One (1) 50% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in first place
- One (1) 40% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in second place
- One (1) 30% Tuition Fee Waiver for Audencia Business School will be given to one (1) winner in third place
Eligible programmes include:
- International Master in Management (IMM)
- Master in European and International Business Management (EIBM)
- MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM)
- Master of Science in Food and Agribusiness Management (MFAM)
How to Apply
Enter the competition by completing the following:
- Take The Audencia Master’s Challenge and The Business Challenge
- Answer the motivational statement by explaining why you should be the winner of one of a 30% to 50% tuition fee waiver
- Fill out your Personal Details
- To be eligible for the prize, you need to apply directly to Audencia Business School and be admitted to the programme of your choice.
Deadline: application closes June 14th 2016, 22:59:59 UTC