CISCO offers an internship in software engineering for 2016 to applicants currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics. Interns must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or higher. Internship can be taken at Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Worth of Award
This is an unpaid internship programme.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. They are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, CISCO is building teams that are expanding technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, they are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Contact Employer