Transparency International School on Integrity (TISI), an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders, invites applications for the 2016 scholarships. The upcoming TISI 2016 will take place during 4-10 July, 2016 in Vilnius, Lithuania. TISI exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
Following a rigorous selection process, selected students spend 7 highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals. TISI seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire better skills in bringing the anti-corruption message across.
Worth of Award
- The course fee covers tuition fee, course material, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities. The fee for TISI 2016 is EUR 600. A limited number of scholarships is available for students from certain countries.
- Full scholarships cover transportation, tuition and accommodation expenses. Students seeking to receive full or partial scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens.
- In certain cases, students may be also offered partial tuition fee waivers to cover a part of their course expenses.
- TISI is for senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35 eager to learn how to make a stand against corruption and to achieve greater transparency in their country. Individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic
- Individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds are invited to apply.
How to Apply
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivational letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.
Deadline for scholarship applications is 1 May 2016, for non-scholarship applications – 15 May 2016. Non-EU students are encouraged to take into account the possible length of visa-related procedures and apply well ahead of the deadlines.
Email contact: [email protected]