University of Paris-Saclay invites applications from prospective students for the over 170 international scholarships which are open for one year to M1 or M2-level students. These scholarships are available for prospective students commencing for master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs for the 2016-2017 in France.
University of Paris-Saclay is developing a strategy of international university cooperation, based on the quality of education provided by its members and research teams, which boast the highest international standards. Scholarships applies to all disciplines at the university.
Worth of Award
- The University of Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. It is paid by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and VISA expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Newcomer international students, maximum 30 years old the year of acceptance. Foreign students living in France less than one year, taking language classes not eligible for a degree (type FLE).
- Studies cannot be suspended more than two years
- The scholarship cannot be cumulated with any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
How to Apply
Applications are done online via their website. See link below.
After having completed the online form, the person responsible for the master’s program must add the following documents:
-The application completed by the candidate and signed by the person responsible for the master’s program and the person responsible for the establishment’s International Relations Division
-The student’s complete resume
-The motivation letter
-The recommendation letter
-The list of courses taken in the last two years
-The grades of the last two years and the current year
-The student’s rating (if possible)
-Photocopy of the student’s passport
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Application for the scholarship program:
Step 1: Selected students automatically receive by email a link to the online application form they must fill in.
Step 2: Upon receipt of this email, the student has 8 days to complete and validate the application form and to provide the names of two referents.
Step 3: The two referents provided by the candidate each receive an email with a link to an online recommendation form. They have 8 days to complete and validate this form online. The candidate is automatically informed when each form has been validated. It is the candidate’s responsibility to make sure each referent has validated the recommendation forms on time.
Step 4: The file is considered complete when the two recommendation forms have been validated. Important: the candidate will not receive a message stipulating that his file is complete.
Step 5: The final decision is the responsabily of a panel of experts of University of Paris-Saclay. The candidates admitted into the scholarship program will be informed by email 48 hours after the meeting of the jury. When the student receives the confirmation email, he/she will have 8 days to accept or refuse the scholarship. If the student fails to respond within this timeframe, he/she will be considered as having refused the scholarship.