Laval University invites applications for its Masters Scholarships for International Students in Canada for the 2022/23 academic session.
The purpose of this program is to promote academic excellence by offering scholarships to foreign students. These are students who are citizens of an African or European country (other than France).
Worth of Award
This scholarship of $7,000 per year is renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence. It is also subject to the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval.
To be eligible, students must:
- have submitted an application package to Université Laval into an eligible master’s program for the first time and have been admitted into the program.
- be international students and citizens of an African or European nation, excluding France and French speaking Belgian students.
- not receive a full scholarship (tuition and living expenses) from the Canadian Bureau for International Education.
- hold a degree from a public university approved by the minister in charge of higher education in their home country.
- register full time for the first two semesters for which the award is made.
How to Apply
Interestingly, there is no form to fill out for master’s level merit scholarships. Recipients are simply selected based on applications for admission submitted to University.
Deadline: Applications for the Masters Scholarships for International Students at Laval University are ongoing.