Beijing Normal University announces the offer of scholarships for international students in the 2016-2017 academic session. Scholarships will be awarded to undertake undergraduate, master and doctoral degree program. Scholarships are awarded in all subjects available at the Beijing Normal University.
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China. They should meet the language requirements of the higher education institutions. General English language requirements for English-instructed programs and Chinese-instructed programs are different. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate,masters and PhD degree programme at Beijing Normal University.
Worth of Award: Scholarship will comprise:
- Waives full tuition during the duration of study.
- Provides a living allowance during the duration of study
- Undergraduate students: RMB 2,000yuan/month
- Master students?RMB 2,500yuan/month
- Ph. D students?RMB 3,000yuan/month
- Provides comprehensive insurance.
- The scholarship duration is equal to the duration of study. If the awardee postpones his/her graduation, he/she will not be eligible for the scholarship during the extended period of their studies. If the awardee suspends his/her study or leaves the school, his/herscholarship will be terminated.
To be eligible to apply:
-Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China
-Applicants must exhibit proper conduct, have an outstanding academic record and meet the following requirements:
-Undergraduate students:rank among the top 3% in the entrance examination or be exempted from the examination due to their excellent academic records
–Master students: have an outstanding bachelor transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
-PhD students: have an outstanding master transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
-Applicants should already be admitted by BNU to start their degree program in the current year.
-Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution or organization.
How to Apply
Supporting Material: Applicants are required to submit the following application materials:
-BNU international students scholarship application form.
-Academic transcripts and if applicable award certificates, published articles or any other proof of academic achievements.
-Note: Application materials will not be returned.
Deadline: The application deadline is June 15.