Edinburgh University, UK, invites applications for Sixteen Edinburgh Santander Scholarships available for taught master’s programmes offered by the University. Each scholarship will have a value of £5,000 which will be tenable for one academic year.
The entry requirement is UK 2:1 honors degree or its international equivalent. University accepts all of the English language qualifications for entry to the University, including IELTS qualifications from any IELTS test centre.
Course Level: Scholarships are provided for postgraduate studies at University of Edinburgh.
Worth of Award: Each scholarship will have a value of £5,000 which will be tenable for one academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain the international equivalent of a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level.
To be eligible to apply:
- -The scholarships will be awarded to students who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for a postgraduate Master’s programme of study at the University of Edinburgh
- -Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so.
- Nationality: Applicants of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China (including Hong Kong), Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Spain, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA and Venezuela are eligible to apply for these scholarship.
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application. All applications must be submitted no later than 1st April 2016.
- Please note applicants will not be able to access the online application form unless applicants have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.
Application Deadline: The closing date for application is 1st April 2016.
Click here for more details and to apply