Facebook invites applications for the 10 week Creative Shop Internship programme at their Hamburg office. Interns will participate in brand and business strategy discussions to uncover huge business needs and opportunities. Interns must be motivated to become part of the advertising market and have ability to be a self-starter, overcome barriers and work collaboratively in a fast paced, challenging environment are eligible. This is an unpaid internship programme.
The Creative Shop is a team at Facebook tasked with inventing and building world-class, socially designed marketing ideas for the world’s largest brand marketers on Facebook, Instagram and beyond. Internship can be taken at: Germany (Hamburg)
Worth of Award
This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Duration: This is a 10 week internship position located in Hamburg office.
Participate in brand and business strategy discussions to uncover huge business needs and opportunities
Uncover social insights and develop Facebook and Instagram solutions and concepts that drive the key business goals of our top clients
Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine
Visualize ideas and bring them to life with our team
- Motivated to become part of the advertising market
- Ability to be a self-starter, overcome barriers and work collaboratively in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Highly motivated and hard-working, and able to think clearly under pressure
- Sense of humor, team player, and willingness to do whatever it takes to help us be successful
Fluent English is a must, German a plus
- Ability and tool-fluency to bring ideas and stories to life in a visual way
- All candidates need to be enrolled in a study program.
- International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
Deadline: To Be Announced Later. Contact Employer
Click here for more details and to apply