The Kofi Annan Business School Foundation provides fellowships for talented and motivated students from developing countries that allow them to obtain a university degree in Europe at one of the academic partners of the Kofi Annan Business School Foundation. Partner schools are ESMT, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School (Belgium), Hogeschool Utrecht (Netherlands), NOVA SBE (Portugal), Koc University (Turkey) and Business School Lausanne (Switzerland).Up to five scholarships are available.
Scholarships are allocated based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievement, particularly strong leadership potential, and superior interpersonal skills. MBA scholarships are restricted to self-funded candidates and are applied directly to the applicant’s tuition.
Worth of Award
- Travel, visa, housing, insurance, placement, networking.
- The value of the fellowship is € 50,000 for MIM students and € 58,000 for MBA students.
- Fellows will have a full scholarship from ESMT plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs, and program related fees.
- Applicants must be resident in one of the UN’s Least Developed Countries (LDCs), Landlocked Developing Countries (LLDCs) or Palestine.
- MIM applicants should have a bachelor’s degree fo-cusing in STEM (science, technology, engineering or
Conditions: Fellows are expected to commit to returning to their home country or region to participate in the development of the local or regional economy.
This scholarship is available at ESMT through the ESMT Circle of Friends.
How to Apply
To receive a scholarship, MBA candidates first fill out an online application to the MBA program. All applicants to the MBA program are automatically considered for any available scholarships.