Quest University invites applications for its Scholarships available to Canadian and international students to pursue undergraduate programme. These Scholarships are awarded to applicants who have demonstrated an eagerness to learn, an ability to lead, a willingness to contribute, and a passion for excellence.
Scholarships recognize the achievement and contributions students have made to their school and local community, contributions we expect they will continue to make at Quest. All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid. All Quest Scholarships are considered entrance awards and cannot be applied for after the March 1 application deadline leading to your first year at Quest.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships range from $2,000 to $24,000 per year. Quest awards are applied to tuition only. Scholarships range from $2,000 to $24,000 per year.
- Quest awards are applied to tuition only.
- The student is responsible for these other remaining costs regardless of the Financial Aid or Scholarship awards they may receive from Quest.
All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid. The Quest program is rigorous, and an important criterion for a scholarship award is the applicant’s academic record.
Scholarship Open for International Students: All students, regardless of their country of origin, are eligible to apply for scholarships and/or financial aid.
- Scholarship applications for Spring 2016 can be submitted at any time before September 1, 2015 but will not be reviewed until the deadline. All application materials submitted for admission will be considered during the candidate’s scholarship award review.
- Students wishing to apply for scholarships must complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit a résumé, along with two recommendation letters. Your résumé should clearly outline your experiences and achievements. This may include employment, volunteer work, gap year projects, awards, hobbies, skills and so on.
- They ask that one letter of recommendation be an academic reference, and one be a character reference. We will consider up to a maximum of four letters of recommendation. If students send more it is at the discretion of the admissions committee which four will be considered. Letters must be submitted as PDF files, signed and written on official letterhead, or be sent directly from the person writing them. Letters that do not meet these criteria will not be considered.
Deadline: The application deadline is September 1, 2015