Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, invites applications from well qualified students for the 2015 Chancellor’s scholarship for international students. All scholarships require you to be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters (12 credit hours or more per semester) .Scholarship funds cannot be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.
Worth of Award
- $19,000 per year for up to four years
- A $2,500 stipend for a study abroad experience
- A $2,500 stipend to help pay for residence on campus their freshman year
- Direct Admission into the Honors College
- Apply for Fall 2016 or a later Fall term
- Complete IUPUI application and scholarship application (and submit all materials) by November 15
- Have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.75 (weighted)
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1250 for the Math and Critical Reading sections, or a minimum ACT composite score of 28
- Complete the Honors Online Application
- These scholarships are awarded to students who have achieved outstanding performance in a rigorous college-preparatory curriculum. They must have excellent SAT or ACT scores. If English is not your native language, you must also have excellent TOEFL scores.
How to Apply
This scholarship requires you to submit a separate application. They may also require you to submit additional materials.
Finalists may be required to complete an interview. Students who live outside Indiana are interviewed by phone.
Deadline: application closes November 1, 2015.