The University of Westminster invites applications for a number of full fee waiverscholarships for study in the UK to both international applicants and UK/EU applicants if they are exceptionally well-qualified students.
The scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate degree level, and would cover tuition fees only – the Westminster Full Fee Scholarships.
Worth of Award
Full tuition fee award
- You must hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at the University
- First Class Honours degree and financial need.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence, financial need and development case (if you are applying from a developing country).
How to Apply
- Applicants can only apply for a scholarship at University of Westminster once they have been offered either a conditional or unconditional place on their chosen course.
- You can download our application forms and find out more about the application on their website
Deadline: deadline for January 2016 entry is October 16, 2015
Click here for more details and to apply