Applications are now open for Macquarie’s Global Leadership Entry Program (GLEP) 2016 intake. Designed for the best and brightest Year 12 students, it will develop and inspire you to be a global leader of tomorrow.
Eligible applicants should be all-rounders who are not not only achieving great academic results, but also involved outside the classroom or in theirr community.
If you’re selected for the GLEP, you’ll be offered a place at Macquarie before you finish Year 12. That’s one less thing to worry about before your HSC exams.
Worth of Award
Successful applicants will be notified.
- You’re completing the Year 12 HSC or equivalent in NSW or ACT or the IB onshore.
- You’re an:
- Australian citizen
- New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- International student studying the IB onshore or HSC or equivalent*
- You’re a leader in your community and actively involved in extra-curricular activities.
- You’re achieving good results at school.
- You have aspiration for global engagement and leadership.
* Visa conditions and ESOS requirements apply for international students.
How to Apply
When applying for the GLEP you’re required to:
- Complete an online form with your personal details.
- Upload Year 11 and Year 12 high school reports/results.
- Complete and upload ‘supporting information form’ which includes details of your extra-curricular activities and school endorsement.
- If applying for Bachelor of Business Leadership and Commerce you’re also required to submit a CV and short-listed applicants will be required to attend an interview.
- If you’ve participated in FIRST Robotics you also need to supply a letter of recommendation from your coach or mentor.
Online form, Personal details: When completing the online form, please ensure you use your formal name (the same name you use to apply via the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC). Also ensure you use a personal email address, not a school email address.
- Year 11 and 12 high school reports/results: You must submit all Year 11 and 12 high school results available to date:
- Year 11 mid year report AND
- Year 11 end of year report
- Year 11 full year report
- Year 12 mid year report (if available)
The reports/results must include at minimum, raw marks and results. Additional documentation may be requested from you at the discretion of the assessor.
Please upload all results as one pdf file and ensure it doesn’t exceed 50mb (you may need to compress the file size).
Click here to see other details.
Deadline: Application closes August 15, 2015.