The University of Westminster Scholarships Department has implemented a new policy which states that students that have previously applied for a scholarship and have not been successful must wait for a period of two calendar years before they are eligible to reapply for any of the scholarships that we offer.
For example, if you applied for a scholarship for the September 2014 intake and you were not successful then you may not apply for any of the scholarships that we offer until the September 2016 intake.
Worth of Award
Half (50 per cent) tuition fee award.
- You must hold an offer for a full-time Masters degree at the University.
- Minimum Upper Second Class Honours or above and financial need.
How to Apply
Applying by post for international students
- International undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship applicants must send their application to us by post. Due to the volume of applications we receive we cannot accept any applications via email.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application is received before the deadline date. Due to our very tight timescales they cannot accept applications which are received late or with a postmark of the deadline date.
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
- The Scholarships Office will email you to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you require proof of delivery, please use a delivery or courier service which allows you to track your package and verify receipt.
- All scholarship applications are screened to ensure the basic eligibility criteria for the scholarships selected have been met. If we find that you do not meet the requirements you will be informed via email. Please note applications that do meet the criteria for our scholarships will be assessed and shortlisted once the application deadline for the relevant scholarship intake has passed.
Please take account the following when making your application:
- Your application must be typed, not handwritten.
- Please complete all sections of the application form. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Make sure you provide all required supporting documentation the (the list of required documentation is outlined on before you apply page and on the application form itself). Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation.
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students can only apply for two different types of scholarship – please do not tick more than two boxes on the application form.
- Spend time on your application. You are in competition with some of the strongest students in the world so spend as much time as necessary creating a polished, professional and persuasive application.
- Do not exceed the word limit given for any section of the application. We ask you to answer questions concisely for a reason.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors.
- Make a complete copy of the application before you send it
Deadline: Application closes October 16, 2015
Click here for more details and to download application form