The Trust Women Scholarship Programme opens for applications from women’s rights experts for the 2015 awards. The Trust funds leading women’s rights experts from across the world to attend the annual Trust Women conference. In 2014, They received applications from 90 countries and selected Scholars from developing nations with expert knowledge of our conference themes.
Worth of Award
- Successful applicants will be communicated on the worth of the award
- This year, they will award up to 50 scholarships to applicants from diverse disciplines that will bring unique perspectives and help forge tangible commitments at Trust Women.
- For global leaders who want to connect and take action, the prestigious Trust Women Scholarship Programme offers access to an influential gathering of NGOs, heads of corporations, lawyers, public servants and philanthropists from around the world.
- The Trust Women Scholarship Programme is open to all applicants working in the areas of women’s rights, education, human trafficking and modern-day slavery.
- Priority will be given to applicants from developing countries who will demonstrate their participation at Trust Women will enhance their work in their own communities.
How to apply
Applications can only be received online.
Please complete the application in English only.
Deadline: Scholarship applications will be open until June 26 2015.
Click link for more details and to apply online