The Holland Scholarship closes for applications tomorrow, March 31, 2015. This is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as 48 Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in Holland.
Worth of Award
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
How to Apply
You need to apply directly at the Dutch higher education institution of your choice, starting 16 February 2015.
- Check if you meet the application criteria.
- Check if the institution of your choice participates in the Holland Scholarship and click on the link next to the institution of your choice to apply.
- Apply before 31 March 2015.
- The participating institutions can choose to separate the Holland Scholarship and study programme application or to combine the procedures, which means that by applying for a study programme you automatically become a scholarship applicant. The institution subsequently decides whether you get the scholarship or not.
Deadline: March 31, 2015