The University of Technology, Sydney in Australia invites applications for the International Research Scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The UTS International Research Scholarship (UTS IRS) is provided by the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) as part of its long term commitment to internationalization with a particular view to enhancing its international links and profile in research. It is aimed at attracting high-quality international students to work in areas of research strength at UTS.
UTS degrees have a distinctive focus on practice-oriented learning, quality teaching and high-impact research. We ensure you graduate with as much hands-on experience as possible, making you attractive to employers.
Worth of Award
The tuition fee depends on each course – Up to 3 years
To be considered eligible applicants must;
- Be an overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003 (Cth); and
- Purchase and maintain a standard OSHC policy approved by the Commonwealth Government Department of Health and Ageing; and
- Be commencing full-time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at UTS;
- Be undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as one of its areas of research concentration; and
- Not have held an Australian Agency for International Development scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the UTS IRS; and
- Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution;
How to Apply
- Applicants should ensure that they submit their completed application, including all required supporting documentation, by the relevant application deadline.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- January 15, 2020, for Spring (July) 2020 intake
- June 30, 2020, for Autumn (January) 2021 intake