University of Technology, Sydney, invites applications from candidates for the 2015 scholarship awards. The following UTS Research scholarships are available to support international students to study Masters by Research and Doctoral programs at UTS which are managed by the Graduate Research School.
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS)
- International Research Scholarships (UTS IRS)
- Australian Postgraduate Awards (APA)
- UTS President’s Scholarship (UTSP)
Applications are only open once a year. Other scholarship opportunities for international students can be found on the website.
How to Apply
- For prospective students:
To apply, please submit the UTS International Higher Degree Research Application Form for both the degree and scholarship(s) through UTS: International by the advertised deadline. UTS International has information on how to apply, and for further enquiries please contact the UTS: International Sponsored Students Team.
- For currently enrolled research students:
To apply, please submit the completed HDR scholarship application form for current students (docx, 79kb) with a CV by the advertised deadline. For further enquiries, please contact the Graduate Research School.
- Please be aware that currently enrolled students are only eligible to apply for an International Research Scholarship if they commenced their higher degree by research in the past 12 months, and were unable to apply for the scholarship at the same time as admission due to the timing of their application.
Deadline: application closes August 20, 2015
Click here for more details and apply