The Lebesgue Center provides support to Masters in mathematics at University of Rennes 1, University of Nantes and ÉNS Rennes through scholarships and special lectures. The Lebesgue Master scholarship of 10, 000 euros per year is awarded to students in mathematics, enrolling in the first year (M1) or second year (M2) of Masters’ programme.
Worth of Award
- The stipend is 10,000 euros per year.
- The Lebesgue Center offers 10000€ scholarships to outstanding mathematics students applying for a master program in mathematics in Rennes or Nantes.
Applicants can obtain more information about the masters programmes on the page: Information.
- A student applying for the first year of a master (M1) will be allowed to apply for another scholarship for the second year (M2).
- The M1 scholarships are open to all students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2014-2015 and have not started a master in mathematics.
- The M2 scholarships are open to all students who have completed the first year of a master in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2014-2015.
- The courses of the second year of Master (M2) may be taught in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must complete the online form and attach the documents:
– One or more letters of recommendation.
- Applicants must submit the application only when it is complete. Only electronic submission using the online form will be considered.
The selection will be carried out by the Lebesgue Scientific Committee and the heads of the Masters programmes in Rennes and Nantes. It will be based on the academic quality of the applicant.
Deadline: The application for the lebesgue Master Scholarship is open from January 12th to March 31, 2015.
The results of the selection process will be edited in May 2015.