- They are offering a part-time contract for 4 months, 100 Euro gross per month.
- The workload will not require more than 8 hours a week.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Developing V4 Revue’s networks with NGOs, universities and think tanks
- Assist in co-developing V4 Revue’s communications strategy
- Preparation of newsletter
- Updating databases and supporter information systems
- Other issues as assigned
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to analyse data and draft reports
- Proven skills in managing contact data systems
- Experience in organising meetings and events
- A high level of professionalism, self-motivation, organization and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Effectively organize and prioritize workload
- Excellent written and spoken English; proficiency in another relevant language (Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak) is highly desirable
- EU citizen or work-permit for Europe
How to Apply
Submit your CV with a very short motivation letter (no more than 300 words) with a sample of your communication outputs using Communications Intern-RV-YourName in the subject line to ondrus(at)visegradrevue.eu.
Deadline: closing date is March 22, 2015, but applications are reviewed as soon as they are submitted.
Click here for details and to apply