The Auckland Business School invites applications for the 2015 graduate scholarships. The Scholarships were established in 2013 and are funded by the University of Auckland Business School.
The main purpose of the Scholarships is to support international students to gain the skills and knowledge required to launch a business career by completing a Master of Management, Master of International Business, Master of Marketing, Master of Applied Finance or Master of Professional Accounting degree at the University of Auckland Business School.
A key objective is to enhance the diversity of the class
Worth of Award: Up to $30,000
- To continue to hold the Scholarship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 5.00 (equivalent to a B average) in each quarter of study.
- In accepting the Scholarship, the recipient authorises the use of their personal University of Auckland details and photo in promotional materials for the Business School’s programmes. In addition, it is anticipated that the recipient will participate as an ambassador at events which support and promote the Scholarships and studies in the University of Auckland Business School.
- NOTE: Regulations are occasionally updated. Candidates must always refer to the regulations for current and comprehensive information relating to conditions of the scholarship(s)/award(s).
How to Apply
- The basis of selection will be academic merit and a written statement. Preference may be given to students not receiving other financial assistance.
- Academic merit is assessed by the GPA or GPE obtained over the applicant’s most recent two years of full-time graded study (or equivalent).
- The written statement should be no more than 500 words and must highlight the applicant’s potential to succeed in business studies at the University of Auckland and include details about their career goals, motivations and also demonstrate how they can be an ambassador for the University of Auckland Business School.
NOTE: Candidates must always refer to the regulations for comprehensive details about selection.
Deadline: application closes June 1, 2015
- Please note, Scholarships usually open for application approximately 6 weeks before the closing date.
- Application by form is made to the Scholarships Office.
- Please note, Scholarships open for application approximately 6 weeks before the closing date.